- Three Peaks Banff will not collect, use or disclose your personal information for any other purpose than those outlined below, except with your consent.
- Three Peaks Banff will make best efforts to protect your personal information against loss or theft.
- Three Peaks Banff will make best efforts to safeguard your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification
- Three Peaks Banff will make best efforts to respect your reasonable request to access your personal information.
We may ask for and use your personal information for the following reasons:
- To assist in delivering requested products and services.
- To responsibly improve customer satisfaction.
- To understand your needs and preferences.
- To manage and develop our business, product and service offerings.
- To satisfy regulatory obligations and legal requirements.
- To assist in issues relating to your personal safety.
Personal information shall be retained as long as necessary to provide the services requested and fulfill all administrative requirements resulting from your request. The following actions may result in retention of personal information.
- Making a reservation.
- Requesting brochures or information.
- Visiting our website - user sessions may be logged but are not linked to any personally identifiable information.
- Three Peaks Banff websites may use Google Conversion Tracking to identify sales conversions from various online campaigns. You remain anonymous unless Three Peaks Banff deems it necessary to identify you for the purpose of protecting our service, site, users, or others.
- General information collected may include: pages viewed, the page from which you arrive at a Three Peaks Banff site, the date and time of your page view(s), your browser type and version, the name of any files you request, length of visit, and other such non-identifiable details. This information provides Three Peaks Banff with the means to effectively evaluate information presented and improve our services to you. The only information collected that is used to identify you is that which you give voluntarily. When you submit a question or comment, you may be asked for your name and/or email address, or other information. This information is only used to process and respond to your question or comment. The personal information you submit through the web site is secure once it reaches the Three Peaks Banff server. In transit between your computer and the server; however, it may not be secure
- By entering our physical location. For security purposes, Three Peaks Banff buildings and property may be equipped with video equipment. Information collected through the use of security surveillance is secured and only used in the event an unlawful act occurs at that location.
Your name, email address or any other information you may have shared, or choose to share with us in the future, will never be sold, traded, rented, given away or used for any other purpose than to provide you with the information or services you have requested or as required by applicable law. Three Peaks Banff may have occasion to use and disclose (including outside of Canada when reasonably necessary) your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide the services you have requested; this may include the disclosure of required personal information to third parties as deemed necessary to fulfill your request.
- To complete necessary activities to administer those services.
- To conduct research, develop, manage, protect and improve our services.
- To deliver requested benefit and/or product information (unless you have opted-out).
- To satisfy credit reporting and fraud checking agencies.
- To satisfy debt collection agencies, if you fail to pay monies owed to Three Peaks Banff.
- To provide assistance in an emergency that threatens life, health or security of an individual.
- To provide government, regulatory and law enforcement agencies with information where the disclosure is required or authorized by law.
Three Peaks Banff reserves the right to update or modify this Privacy Statement at any time. Three Peaks Banff and any affiliated companies assume no liability for interpretation, alteration or misuse of information transmitted over the Internet. Three Peaks Banff will assume no liability for individual interpretation of this Statement.
Throughout our website we may gather personal information in order to fill the needs of the visitor and customer. In many cases, it is to further communications, fulfill a request, or to complete a transaction.
We receive and may store any information you enter on our website. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features and services, such as online reservations. This information may include: your full name, home address, home phone number, email address, etc. We may use the information that you provide for such purposes as: responding to requests, customizing future features, improving our website, and future communication. All information collected is solely for use by Three Peaks Banff. We will not share this information with any of our partners, suppliers, or agents unless required to satisfy the request or transaction. We will not disclose email address lists for the purpose of unsolicited emails.
Three Peaks Banff, and any affiliated companies, respects your right to privacy. We recognize that you have provided us with personal information such as your name, date of birth and contact information, financial details and demographics. In receiving and securing this data, Three Peaks Banff will make every effort to uphold your need for confidentiality.